Friday, January 16, 2009
Drugs! You mad?!


About Drugs!

Drugs! I'm sure you've heard of it!They are very deadly if you take an amount which exceeds what your doctor prescribes! Drugs can ruin your life! It's not a joke, it's totally real! If you take it too much, you'll never stop! And, in the future, you'll totally regret!

Why do people take drugs? How would i know!? I don't take them! So.. I tried going through the net and found some astonishing reasons! At least it's surprising for me, maybe not for you! There are at least 10 reasons that i know about!
Reference: http://www.abovetheinfluence.com/facts/whydrugs.aspx

I know it's mostly talking about Marijuana, but, Marijuana is a DRUG! Take it too much and you'll be addicted! Other types of drugs that is known is cocaine, ice, barbiturates, Ecstasy, Heroin and so on..

You still don't believe drugs are killers?
Man! You're hard to get through! Never mind, I'll tell you the effects of taking drugs! Then I'm sure you mostly likely may change your mind! :)

You'll vomit a lot, feel giddy, when you're out of the drugs you've been taking, you'll get out of control, wanting to ask for more.

So there you have it! Still not convinced, then i can't help you at all! Sorry. But you can find more information on the NET! Stay healthy, stay strong and say NO to drugs! Please write any other thing you can think of about Global Warming and Drugs on the Cbox. I'll add in my blog. Any opinions to improve my blog, I'll accept! Arigato Gonzaimas!

Adios again Amigos!


What a Wonderful World! flew @
12:27 AM


Disclaimers

I want Pets, my own personal Laptop, an Ipod, a bicycle, learn how to play guitar and HAVE my own guitar! :) Cheers!

Su Wai

Name: Nyein Su Wai Gender: 14 DOB: Too bad! Can't tell! :P School: Yishun Secondary!

musica


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Be Heard

, Cbox Highly recommended

Su Wai's Links

Jeremy
Wei Xuan
Addy
Mark
Syed
Kenneth
Aslam
Kah Hoe
Aiman
Nicholas
Cheng Kwei
Faiq
Zul
Satya
Melvin
Pin Sheng
Johnny
Darren
Zerlene
Seow Yen
Min Yi
Kaiting
Atika
Jillyn
Jia Hui
Rebecca
Siyu
Jia Li
Naqi
Amanda
Nicolle
Asheera
Atiqa
Orva
Felicia
Valerie
Bing Fei
Ching Pin
Nicolle
Shi Hui
Mdm Azizah

Dumpz

January 2009
February 2009

Layout by: innosense_25
Copyright© 2005-2007
innosensical.blogspot.com
best viewed by 1024 x 768